Friday, May 30, 2008

Skin tight dresses for the masses.

I was sitting down the other day watching ludicrous amounts of 80's teen shows/movies and I thought about how much I wanted one of those skin tight, ruched, 80's prom dresses. I decided the only way to remedy this desire was to create this dream dress in our virtual world of course!

While designing these dresses I couldn't decide if I wanted the fabulous poofy skirted dress with the cliche' lace under layer or if I wanted the more Pretty-Woman-esque mini dress version. I decided I'd do BOTH. So these dresses come with a poofy and mini skirt option. Hot hot hot!

These dresses are called the, "I'm Not a Prostitute" dresses. 6 colors to choose from and with the 2 skirts and multiple layering options to choose from per dress you will have plenty of versitality at your fingertips.

Come on by and pick them up right now at the Starlust Motel Pudge (gigantic hamburger). These will also be available this weekend at: Fashion Victim, Caribe, and Moosh.

No comments: