Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pin up girls are the bee's knees.

My lovely friend Melatonin Hax was telling me how there just aren't enough pin up-esque poses in our virtual world. I decided to remedy that situation by putting out a pack of pin up poses sure to please (say that 5 times fast).


This pose pack is located ONLY at the Starlust Motel PUDGE location as of yet (we'll see If I plop it in other locations later). Thing is, I've been slightly lazy because i've got bronchitis/a head cold and it's sort of making me feel like I'm constantly in some bizarre hippy daze.
I have some shirts I need to make ads for, so look forward to that release sometime later this week when I'm not feeling like total hell in a handbasket. Until then, I plan on keeping this short and sweet, ta-ta for now boys and girls.

No comments: