Friday, May 2, 2008

Ah, SL dramazzz. LOLZ.

So, as many of you have heard both Cherry Buttons and Cotton Candy are no longer under the same management and are in the midst of chaos all around. I shall not use this blog as an opportunity to say anything negative about that situation; although I am sad to announce that both the Cherry Buttons and Cotton Candy PUDGE locations will no longer be in existence.

I assure you, my fine people that PUDGE will continue to flourish elsewhere. I still have locations at: The Starlust Motel, Moosh, Fashion Victim, and Caribe. And if you haven't already heard, the Starlust is in the process of expanding and I can absolutely 100% guarantee that you are going to squeal with glee when you see all of the things we have in store for you.

I plan on having a new main store at the Starlust once the expansion is complete. It will be PUDGE's most glorious moment. I really, really wish I could tell you all about it; however, I can't for 2 reasons: 1st reason is it's super top secrety secret, and the 2nd reason is I'm very lazy and want to sit on my back porch and drink a beer here in about 5 minzzzz.

Anyhoo, lets get to the main purpose I posted this blog. SALESSS people, yes. I have decided to extend my Starlust hair sale for this weekend in effort to raise some funds for myself to help open a new main store (since the Cherry Buttons main store is kaput). My pocket book needs your help, and you need hair, and hair is even more awesome when it's on sale. You see how that works? Faaaabulous.



Come on down to PUDGE @ The Starlust Motel between May 2-5 for 50% off all hair!

No comments: