Saturday, May 17, 2008

The day is finally upon us!

The new Starlust Motel is finally open. It's been a long wait folks; however, it's SO been worth it. I suggest you drop whatever it is you're doing and get your sweet buns down there fast as can be. "Where should I visit at the Starlust first?" you may be asking yourself. Well, a good place to start is the lobby of the hotel itself to pick up some crappy freebies (at the Starlust we pride ourselves in the crappy-ness of our freebies). Heck, even I have a couple of freebies in the lobby, including this cute "I (heart) PUDGE" shirt!
Your second stop on your fabulous trip to the new Starlust Motel should be to PUDGE of course! You will be absolutely floored by how amazing this new shop is. I can't show pictures here; no no, you'll just have to go see. OK, I'll throw out these two words, "Gigantic Hamburger". Yeah, seriously...amazing. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled and search all of PUDGE for more freebie stuff, some of it has been cleverly hidden around my property (wink wink). Oh, and don't forget to go through the drive thru!
In honor of the majesty of the new PUDGE store I've released something I've never released before: glasses! I have 3 fat packs of retro/vintage style glasses available at the new Starlust Motel location only.

The new Starlust land is gigantic, so make sure to have some time on your hands so as to cruise every shop because we've got SO many amazing designers there.

Search for "Starlust" or "PUDGE" in the search tab.

The Starlust officially opens at 2:00 PM second life time

Ciao for now beautiful people!

No comments: