Friday, May 23, 2008

Shazam!

It's been a fairly bizarre week. In RL things have been kinda lame...my daughter got sick with strep throat, I have bronchitis, and Flavor of Love 3 finally came to a close (lets hope New York does another season or I'm completely out of horrible reality t.v. that I secretly love). In the virtual world; however, things have been on the upswing! The Starlust Motel has been doing faaaaabulously! Moosh is going to have a fashion show tomorrow (May 24th) and I've got some new releases just in time for extended weekend shopping (hooray for having Monday off, am i right?!)

The first new release I've got for all you lovelies is more basic shirts. I know that I personally can never have enough basic shirts in my wardrobe and therefore I'm offering you; the beautiful people, the same luxury. The shirts are called "Simple Scoops" and come in 2 color packs for your shirt-wearing enjoyment.

My second new release is a hairstyle that was inspired by a pair of glasses that Marcelle DeCuir created. The glasses are both awkward and adorable and I wanted the hair to basically convey the same feeling. I named the hair "Awkward in Jr.High" and I think once you try a demo you'll understand why:)

Come on down to PUDGE at the Starlust Motel (The gigantic hamburger) and get yourself some new goodies. I will ad this stuff to my other locations soon as well (once I'm feeling a little less ill). Ciao for now!

No comments: