Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Psychic Sasquatch Blog

Spring is here and Toast Bard and I went on a ghetto fabulous adventure that you can't afford to miss. What are all the hot fashionistas wearing this season? Here is just a sneak peek of the magnificence in store for our legions of adoring blog followers. Click this link for more: http://psychicsasquach.blogspot.com/

Oh, on a side note (far less important then the psychic sasquatch blog) I have put out some new tops today at my Starlust Motel location (other locations soon to come when I'm less doped up on Benadryl). These tops are called the "I slept with Toast Bard fashion tops" and they come in 8 vibrant colors just in time for all this nifty summer weather we're having (or at least I'm having fairly nifty weather; although, I suppose I shouldn't speak for any of you out there).
And for those of you who want to know if there is any truth to the title of these new shirts my lips are sealed. All I can say is, haven't we all slept with Toast Bard? In our hearts at the very least. They don't call her "The Snuggler" for nothing you know.

No comments: