Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mmm Cotton Candy!

Who doesn't love cotton candy? Hell, I'd give my right foot for some right now (granted my right foot is fractured so that wouldn't be too big a sacrifice). I made this hair with the help of prescription painkillers (that were prescribed to me for my foot pain thank you very much, haha) and I think that's obvious. I also think it's beautiful. Only 50L for 12 hair colors and you can walk around looking like some amazing sugary creation! This hair is at the Starlust Motel PUDGE location only for now (until I feel motivated to stick it other places).

Oh also, my birthday is June 21st (Saturday) so I will be gone for part of the weekend. I shall be attending a glorious "Mustaches and Cupcakes" party thrown in my honor by my charming and adorable friends. In case you were wondering I do accept lavish gifts and treats if you so desire giving them, hahahhaha.

On Friday I have to go to the orthopedic physician to see what needs to be done with my foot from this point forward (up until now I've been hobbling around on crutches with the foot brace given to me by the doctor at the emergency room). Here's to hoping he can pull some Mr.Miagi action (reference: The Karate Kid) and just fix it with some crazy karate magic (I'm sure all orthopedic physicians know karate magic).

I will be releasing a hair called "The Octopus Ponytail" either tomorrow or Saturday morning so stay tuned my darlingsssss.

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

wax on, wax off.

To no more issues with the tootsie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I may drop something (not a deuce...maybe) in your inventory as a slurprize.