Saturday, June 28, 2008

Buy poses and make my son famous.

Alright boys and girls, I have in fact been working on hair; however, I am waiting to release some of them for special reasons (secrets, yay!). So, to tide my PUDGE peeps over I decided to release some poses.

For any of you who make poses you'll know very well how hard it can be to come up with new ideas constantly. It's damn exhausting is what it is! So, I enlisted help from my 8-year-old son Nigel to pose for me while I created some new magic. It's genius; seriously, I couldn't have come up with some of the stuff he did.

Come on over to PUDGE at The Starlust Motel and pick up the new PUDGE pose fat pack (350L) OR if you're so inclined you can check out my brand new individual pose vendors!! You heard me right, I finally got off my lazy butt and put out vendors so you can buy one pose at a time (35L per pose)! I put out every single pose I've ever made in my new individual vendors so come on over and pose like Madonna in a bad video from the 1990's.

Oh, and on an unrelated note to those that care, my foot is still ouch but I'm doing OK. I went to the orthopedic doc and was given a walking cast and an order to stay off my foot for a bit. I have to go back to work on the 4th of July but until then I have been keeping myself busy going insane due to some form of Cabin Fever. Nice.

No comments: