Monday, August 11, 2008

Underpants (and other stuff) hunt at Lloyd and Floyd!


Sup homies. I'm sorry that I've not gotten around to releasing anything new in ages and ages but I promise new things are JUST around the corner. The good news is I did manage to toss together some hair for the Floyd/Lloyd Underpants Clam Hunt. Thing is, I don't make very good underpants so I figured I'd slap some hair together for this event. There will be various designers from both Lloyd and Floyd participating. Take a peek around for the small golden clams hidden throughout the sims. I have 12 clams hidden as there are 12 different hair colors. Each clam is 1L so get to huntin' my beautiful Starlusty angels. Also, I am posting a pic of hair that shall be released sometime this week once it's totally recolored, just figured I'd give you a SNEAK PEEK.

1 comment:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Who beat you the fux up? :)

Well Miss Bruisey pants- I must go hunt for that hair!!!! <3