Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hair Fair 2008 all up on yo plate.

As some of you may know I'm participating in the 2008 hair fair
(Aug 22-Sept 2). I'm pretty pumped about it. Pumped like Chyna Doll (except without the bizarre set of genitals). This year the hair fair was trying to be super cool and let everyone slap demos for their hair onrez; however, it seems that we've all killed onrez at the moment so they've allowed us to put JUST THE DEMO at our store locations. These hairs are only available for purchase at the hair fair until Sep.3rd when they will be put in Pudge stores.
(When you purchase the Sweet Eva hair, 50% of the funds go to the Charity "Locks of Love". That's pretty flippin' sweet.)

So here is the scoop, my demos are located at the PUDGEBURGER at Floyd http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/98/25 The demos are 1L and have a landmark to the red sim (PUDGE is located at booth spot 16 on the red sim at the hair fair.)
Also, I know I said I'd have new poses soon. I swear, I only have 5 more to make before I have a fat pack ready...I've just been trying to come up with some really funny stuff guys! Hang in there!

No comments: