Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentines day, hayyyyyyy!

Well, i've never been much for sentiment. You're far more likely to catch me watching graphic horror movies then mindless girly drivel with titles like "Love Actually" or "The Notebook". But who am I to pass over Valentines day completely? After all, i'm not completely heartless (most of the time) and I wanted to give back to the people so that they may partake in this particular holiday to it's fullest (can you say random cyber sex with a stranger who speaks in only broken English? hot hot hot) by putting out a Valentine's day product.

Also, I must admit I was driven to make a Valentine's day item for a little promo we have running at both Cotton Candy AND Cherry Buttons shopping districts. Lots of the vendors are participating and putting out V-day goodies for only 1L. So basically you should stop by and load up on amazing stuff.

Getting on to the matter at hand, my Valentines item is the "Ready to Mingle" t-shirt. It (as I stated previously) is only 1L and waiting in a lonely vendor outside of my Cherry Buttons and Cotton Candy PUDGE locations. It is a lovely/nauseating Pepto Bismol pink color and sports the phrase "Single and Ready to Mingle" on the chest. You want action this Valentines day and why leave anything to the imagination? Let the world know you're about to mingle it up.

Maybe I'll do a special Valentine's day hair too...we'll see if inspiration strikes me. Oh, and everyone should be joining my PUDGE UPDATE GROUP to get up to date info on all the awesome stuff that is sure to come in the near future.

Search for PUDGE under "places". Locations at: Caribe, Cotton Candy, Fashion Victim, and Cherry Buttons (big mainstore).

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Are same in real life?

while surfing for gifting ideas i came across Giftex blog and found it interesting.

Crystyle Bukowski said...

Are you asking if I'm single and ready to mingle in real life? Well, although I do enjoy a little mingling; I have been happily married for almost 6 years. I just wanted to give my single friends a jump start on some action in Second Life.