Friday, February 29, 2008

It's gettin all sculpted up in here.

I've only slept about 4 hours a night for the past 3-4 nights. In fact I can't really remember an accurate number as to how many nights exactly; all I know is I'm slowly going insane. In the height of my sleepless, exhausted, maniac frenzy I had moments of inspriation. From these inspired moments was born two new hairs and a brand new roomy store in Caribe (for those of you who visited my previous Caribe store you will know this is a good thing).

The new hairs are sculptie (a first for me) thanks in part to my awesome pal Kiki Cunningham who is a sculptie master (as I am not). I LOVED making these new hairs and I think that they will love you; the beautiful people who purchase them (and they'll even call you back the next day).

My new roomy store at Caribe that has been dubbed "The Poop Shanty". I know, classy!
New hair number 1 is called "Je suis charmant!" translated to English it means "I am charming" and in this new hair you certainly will be! It features shoulder length wavy locks that are sure to please even die hard short hair lovers like myself. It's like the Charlie's Angels met an acoustic indie rock girl and made a super amazing baby that was born in the shape of this hair.

The second new hair is called "Mary Macaroni Waves of Glory". I know the name is pretty ridiculous, but for anyone who knows me personally I'm sure that doesn't surprise as I myself am fairly ridiculous. I feel this hair offers a contemporary style with a little bit of edge. The crooked bangs are fun and quirky but the long wavy pieces will be as familiar as a snuggly pair of old slippers.

So that's it for now boys and girls! These new hairs are located at the following PUDGE locations: Cherry buttons (my mainstore), Caribe, and Cotton Candy. Enjoy!

No comments: