Friday, February 8, 2008

Strike a pose (a PUDGE pose that is).

There is nothing I love more then making a complete and total jackass out of myself (like that time I was caught kissing my own reflection in the bathroom mirror when I was in the third grade) and that's why I like making wacky poses. I can't help that when I make poses some sort of beautiful divine intervention works through my fingers and creates magic. The sort of magic that will make you look like you're sniffing your own armpits in public; or pushing an invisible shopping cart. That's my kind of magic (hummina!). The newest batch of poses from PUDGE are jazzorific (I'm pretty sure I just made that word up) and I almost peed my pants while creating them (not because i'm incontinent but because I was making myself laugh pretty darn hard).

For you fashionistas there are some cute model-esque poses for sure. And for those of you who have a good sense of humor just fiest your eyes on the glory that is the "where did my neck go?" pose. It's right there in the middle. See it? Good.

These poses are only available at my Cherry Buttons (mainstore) and Cotton Candy locations right now.

Also, don't forget my 1L "Single and Ready to Mingle" Valentine's day shirt.







1 comment:

Hiccup said...

i pose with your mom.