Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Your mom would approve of this Satanic Dance Party

Satanic Dance Party 2009 brought to you by PUDGE
*Special thanks to Apatia Hammerer, my dearest unicorn of love, who filled me with an unbridled joy (and desire to wear high fashion spandex) when I saw this ad she made for me (yes, my photoshop is still out of commission).



There's nothing like the moment you gaze upon your latest creation and say, "Were I able to make love to this, I would" (I promise I didn't actually try to have sex with virtual hair though, psssh, I'm not THAT gross). That special moment you know you've done something to be proud of.

When I finished this particular hair (Satanic Dance Party 2009) I knew that I had done something special because when I woke up the next morning one of my eyes was so swollen I could only assume the hair had been so potent visually that my eyes could not take the strain of it's fabulousness and proceeded to have some sort of reaction to it (Note that I'm not responsible for your eyes swelling with joy, limbs falling off with glee, or body parts deteriorating with happiness after you purchase this hair).

Go try it on at the PUDGE-Buger on Floyd http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/100/25

Also, I realize this post made me sound like an egomaniac. I'm not, I swear. I just really love big hair:)

1 comment:

Miwako said...

Finally, I've been waiting for the satanic dance party my entire life!