Friday, January 30, 2009

2 New hairs!


Despite the fact that I am most likely infected with the bubonic plague (oh, alright, I just have a normal ol' virus) I have been so incredibly busy! I have 2 new hairs out at PUDGE and I think you're likely to like at least one of them (I realize that sentence was confusing; however, I refuse to remedy it).

The first hair was inspired by a 1960's fashion photo that my lovely, bizarre and endearing friend Martha Swindlehurst sent me. I call it "Piggy Moffitt". Here's a pic yo (special thanks to Apatia Hammerer for making the ad! Yes, my photoshop is still out of commission).



The Piggy Moffitt is available at the PUDGEBURGER mainstore and my Hairspray2 location. Click on one of the links OR search for PUDGE in the search tab.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/98/25



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hairspray%202/121/109/52

The second hair is called "Do me Seymour!" It's a long style that can be dressed up or dressed down (as Toast Bard so eloquently demonstrates via the ad she made for me, haha!)


Do me Seymour is only available at the PUDGEBURGER right now and will be at other locations soon.


Oh! I almost forgot! Members of the PUDGE update group can look forward to getting 1 free copy of "Piggy Moffitt" in the color "Purple". So, if you aren't already a member of the Pudge update group you better sign up and get choo a freebie aiight!

No comments: