Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh hey there...


It's 9 am. I didn't sleep too well last night because I kept having dreams about my cat eating my feet (I'm pretty sure she'd do it, she's ruthless). On a good note though I made some new hair as I figured SL was in a dramatic shortage of hairstyles that incorporate bows made out of hair (yes the hair is shaped like a bow, you know you need that for your next fancy party or court date in which you're charging your cat with aggravated foot assault).

And on that note, here is the hair which is called "Foolish Heiress". Go to the PUDGEburger and look for the "new stuff" sign! Go here


OR search for PUDGE in the search tab.


2 comments:

Noam said...

I was thinking about making a hair with bows made out of hair too cause there is this hideous picture of Lady Gaga on Superficial with one.

*steals your ideas and runs away with them*

Crystyle Bukowski said...

You can steal my ideas and run away Noam Sprocket, but i'll track you down for sure! And once I track you down I'll most likely forget why I was tracking you down in the first place and i'll just go ahead and offer you some sort of snack and possibly a blanket just in case you were tired from running and wanted to take a nap:)