Friday, April 4, 2008

New Hair and Lusty Things!

The last few weeks for me have been tragic. I've basically been living in a swarming cesspool of disease and horror. I had me some strep throat for about 2 weeks and I lost about 20 lbs on the forced anorexia diet (I could not swallow anything except for water and slim fast).

Thankfully now I'm back in full swing and back to creating goodies for the SL community. The hair that I have for you this week is called the "Hot Mess". It's aptly titled I think as it sort of reminds me of a 2 week bender gone so right. You may wake up in a pool of your own mess but damnit; you be lookin' so very fine!

You can pick up the Hot Mess at PUDGE locations at Cherry Buttons and Caribe by Monday the 7th; however, this weekend (April 4th, 5th, and 6th) the Hot Mess is ONLY available at the Starlust Motel PUDGE (a brand new shopping collective)!
Speaking of the Starlust Motel you absolutely MUST come to the grand opening tonight at 11pm SL time. The Starlust is the brainchild of Apatia Hammerer and Melatonin Hax of Thimbles fame and it is absolute GENIUS. The party shall be something of a sight i'm sure (formal wear is required) and there are a lot of brilliant designers who have come together to make the magic happen. Some of the people you can find at The Starlust are: Thimbles, Ki-Squared, Hotbox, Bagley, Schadenfruede, SD wears, GG couture, La Sylphide, Amplify, and Violet Voltaire.

There will be lots of goodies, freebies, wacky individuals, designers, perverts, and downright scoundrels there. I have to work tonight but as soon as I get home I'm there with bells on and you better be too. All the cool kids are doing it.


No comments: