Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My foot wont stop itching...

My right foot has been itching so incessantly i'm starting to think that it's either riddled with disease or possessed by the devil. Either way, my itching extremity has not kept me from hair building; so I have two new styles to offer at PUDGE. Both styles offer some classic elements that one would strive to obtain for comfort and practicality sake while also containing the quirkyness and campy properties i'm sure you've come to expect from PUDGE.

The first style available is called the "Home Done Hair Cut". I know that when I was a teenager (circa 700BC) we didn't have those new fangled Flowbees (http://www.flowbee.com/info_testimonials.htm) and hair salons (http://www.monroviaoldtown.biz/images/Profiles/Fashion-cuts/hair-salon-monrovia.jpg) rather we had to cut our hair ourselves. The Home Done Hair Cut is inspired by this idea. For all the trail blazers that paved the way by sporting choppy and uneven hairstyles proudly before the modern age of hair care I salute you!

The second hairstyle I have is called "Fair Verona". This hair was made specifically for the purpose of fundraising for the Starlust Motel. We at the Starlust Motel have been absolutely overwhelmed with joy at the positive feedback we've received and are already churning our mental gears in preperation for a desired expansion.

Unfortunately for us we aren't made of dolla-dolla-billz-ya'll. So, some of the designers of the Starlust have decided to band together and try to raise some cashola in the hopes of bringing you more kitch, more wackyness, more fun, more amazing products, wacky buildings, and of course more really crappy freebies (can anyone say beautiful baby #2? lolzzzzzz). The Fair Verona only available in a fundraiser fat pack for 450L (which is a darn good deal for 12 colors considering my normal 3 packs are 225L each).

So do it. Help the cause. Save a kitten. Buy some hair.



No comments: