Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hats = love.

I'm sitting here listening to Q Lazarus's song Goodbye Horses and hoping that someone wont come and make my skin into a human suit. On a good note though I have new hair to release! It's kinda jazzy...ok I lied, It's REALLY JAZZY. Wanna know why? Hat, that's why! Take a peeky poo:

PUDGE: Back in your head

Click here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/29/95/26

Also, I'm going to be discontinuing all of my old, old hairstyles that are located in the drive thru at the PUDGE burger on Floyd. 3 packs are now only 75L each (sweet deal) and the sale ends TOMORROW on Friday March 13th (booyah). There are still a few things on sale IN the pudgeburger too, go find em homies.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Very Pogues. I like it.

Thank you for your attention said...

I love this hat!
Stunning!
^^