Thursday, March 19, 2009

All i'm sayin, pretty baybayyyy...Lala love ya, don't mean mayyybayyy.

1,000 experts agree, having sales is a great way to avoid making new product for a week!
Yes, It's true folks...I've been lazy (go figure) and haven't produced anything new this week (except maybe a record for consecutive episodes of "Dead Like Me" watched in a row). So due to this I figured I'd be nice and have another mini sale (because guilt eats at me like a flesh eating bacteria when I don't make new things for my customers).
Anyhoooo, here it is! The following hairstyles are located at my mainstore http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/29/95/26 marked down from 225 per 3 pack of hair to only 125 per 3 pack! BOOYAH!
Danzig's Girl
The Blake
The Saucy Posse
Mary Macaroni Waves of Glory


Oh, I've also marked all pose packs which are now available in the drive thru from 350L to only 250L for 20 poses. ALSO BOOYAH!

No comments: