Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pudge has hair...everywhere.

"OMGWTF Barbecue!" Available at the Pudgeburger now!
That's right, new hair. This hair is named after my lovely friend OMGWTF Barbecue (as she was the one who sent me a photo that inspired me to make the hair). You should all IM OMGWTF and tell her how much you like her hair ideas and how you'd like to crawl in bed wit her and give her lil' kissies and sensual rub downzzz. The hair is available at the PUDGEburger at Floyd right now for 225L per 3 pack of hair http://slurl.com/secondlife/Floyd/34/98/25

For those of you who are part of the PUDGE update group (search groups and add yourself if you're not already!) you will receive a FREE copy of "OMGWTF Barbecue" in the lovely color "crayon red" (see pic below)


Oh, I'd like to add that I have now made the hairstyle "The Leslie Hall" available at the PUDGEburger for only 1 L (look in the big box of french fries!).

No comments: