Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fundraiser! Hoorah!

So recently life has kinda decided to take a gigantic steamy dumparoo on me. Things have been rough folks...like...way rough. I'm getting beaten down by the man! Thankfully I have really amazing friends who have been willing to help me out. If you come on down to the Starlust motel you'll find a HUGE board right outside the lobby for "Operation Bukowski", a fundraiser designed to help me out. My friends are amazing. The following designers are participating in Operation Bukowski: Apatia Hammerer of Thimbles, Noam Sprocket of Gritty Kitty, Toast Bard of Fashionably Dead, Tilly Tokyo of Hiccup, and Julliette Westerburg of Tres' Blah. So you know there is some seriously amazing stuff to be found!

I have made a special hair for Operation Bukowski called "Bowie's in Space". This hair will only be available during Operation Bukowski (which runs from today, Tuesday Sep 30th until Sunday Oct. 5th!) and after the event it shall be retired. Get it while you can!

Thanks guys for all of your support and love and midnight butt touches.

~Crystyle Bukowski

1 comment:

Miwako said...

too bad that this hair was a one time only thing, it's so good.